Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twas 3 sleeps before Christmas..... ho ho ho


As I sit here in the studio surrounded by gifts waiting to be wrapped I feel the season taking hold...... the ham is baked and sitting on the counter for all to nibble til the turkey shows up. The shopping is finished, at least as far as presents are concerned. The grocery store shopping will never end...... as long as it's still open I will need something.
This year's Nova Scotia Balsam tree is sending it's aroma throughout the house and I think this is the best tree yet.... extremely large and takes up much of our tiny living room and the angel is kissing the ceiling.... just the way I like it.
We will count our blessings this year and try to not think about our sorrows and hope all will be better in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment