Monday, May 3, 2010

May Brings Flowers and Cold Germs



Such a busy time right now... lots of shows going on and other art events like juried shows and art openings.

This is a picture of me with my accepted work into the juried exhibiton at "The Conference Place Gallery" in Whitby this week.

I dashed away from a 3 day show in Pickering to attend this opening on Saturday.

Last week-end was a 3-day show in Ajax which was a great success and last Thursday night was a great art bash at the Station Gallery.

Needless to say...... all this schmoooozzzzing has slowed me down long enough for the dreaded cold bug to catch up to me. I have a busy week ahead so I hope this is a two-day cold .... I have places to be almost every day this week.

I'm treating it with Cold FX and a glass of sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment